- Mar 01, 2018 -
Model NO.: 1100, 8011, 3102
Surface State: Single Light Aluminum Foil
Material: Hydrophilic Coating
Origin: Henan, China
Usage: Seal & Closure, Insulation Material, Fin-Stock
Thickness: Single Zero Foil
Rolling Characteristics: Rolling
Model No: 1100, 8011, 3102
Color: Gold, Blue
Specification: SGS, ISO, RoHS
HS Code: 7606
Hydrophilic aluminum foil/ air conditioner foil/ blue foil/ fin stock
Alloy: 1100, 8011, 3102
Temper: H22, H24, H26
Leadtime: About 30 days
Packing: Wooden pallet
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight
MOQ: 5 tons per size
1. Cooperating with famous Chinese air conditioner brand such as Gree,Midea and etc
2. Have been exporting air conditioner foil to South Korea, Japan.
3. Rolling mills assembled with imported Siemans AFC and AGC, promising quality and production efficiency.
4. Precise chemistries, well-controlled dimensional tolerance, great crystallization and excellent surface quality.
5. On-time delivery. Responsible for each client.
1. Payment Terms: T/T, L/C at sight or D/P
2. Delivery: 30 days after receiving deposit or L/C
3. Packaging: Sea-worthy package:
Wrapped with plastic cloth with desiccant material in; Wooden pallets.
1.24/7 online service
2. Free samples be provided
3. Your personal QC to inspect the goods
4. Professional arrangement of transportation
5. Pictures of goods and delivery will be sent to you.
We have been exporting to many countries in five continents, such as South Korea, Japan, UAE, Thailand, Brazil, Africa, German and etc.
We aim to build long-term cooperation with clients all over the world.
Free free to send us your requirement about chemical composition, mechanical properties and etc.
|NO||Features & requirements||Test items||Test methods||Reguirements|
|1||Coating thickness||Thickness||Chambre captivity||(Single side)(0.001mm-0.002mm)|
|2||Adgesiive power||Adhesion test||Blade grid maker||Coat not fall off|
|Cupping test||Cupping machine||Coat not fall off|
|bend test||Vise||Coat not fall off|
|3||hydrophilic(initial stage)||Contact angle||Drip contact||≤ 10° ≥ 2.5mm|
≤ 10° ≥ 2.5mm
|After washing||Drip contact||≤ 15° ≥ 2.5mm|
≤ 15° ≥ 2.5mm
|Water drop test||≥ 3.0mm|
|Dead water dipping test||Dry and met cycle tank||≤ 30° ≥ 2.5mm|
≤ 30° ≥ 2.5mm
|Dry and wet cycle test||≤ 35° ≥ 2.5mm|
≤ 35° ≥ 2.5mm
|5||Corrosion||Salt. spray test||(72h)Salt. spray tester||≥ tNo9.8no hole|
|6||Heat-resisting Property||200° C||Heat 5° C min in the oven at 200° C||No color change|
No terrible smell
|7||Solvent Resistance||Heat and dissolve trethylene||≤ 1%|
|8||Alkaline Resistance||The change of hydrophilicity after alkali eroding||≥ 2.5mm|
|9||Anti-volatility||Naphtha' s effect on coat' s hydrophilicity||≥ 2.5mm|
|10||Trethylene-resistant||trethylene' s on coat' s hydrophilicity||≥ 2.5mm|
|11||Shapability||During manufacturing, check the abrasion of high died mould by hydro-coat.||No abrasion to high died mould|